Admission into Specialized Excellence School Delhi 2022: Application Starts at edudel.nic.in
Delhi Specialized Excellence School Admission 2022 | Photo credit: iStock Images
Delhi Schools of Specialized Excellence, SoSE 2022 admission process started from today 11th February. Candidates seeking admission into Delhi SOSE for the 2022-23 academic year can apply through the official website – edudel.nic.in. Candidates who have already registered must log in using their username and password.
Delhi’s SoSEs specialize in five verticals: Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM), Performing and Visual Arts, Humanities, High End 21st Century Skills, and Armed Forces Preparatory Schools (AFPS). Students will be selected for Delhi SoSE through an aptitude test.
Delhi Deputy Chief Minister and Education Minister Manish Sisodia announced the start of admission to Delhi Special School in 2022 on Friday and wrote on Twitter: “Admissions are open for Government of Delhi’s Schools of Specialized Excellence (SoSE)…SoSE: Cultivating Brilliant Minds for an Exciting Future.”
Delhi Schools of Specialized Excellence, SoSE Admission 2022: How to Apply
- Go to official website– edudel.nic.in
- On the web page that appears, scroll down and click on the “Schools of Specialized Excellence” link
- A new page would open, click on the register tab
- Register using the requested credentials and generate your login ID and password
- Log in using your registration ID and password
- The Delhi SoSE 2022 application form would appear on the screen
- Complete the application form with all the requested details
- Submit the form
- Take a printout for further references
The Schools of Specialized Excellence (SOSE) is administered by the NCT Government of Delhi and the main objective of SOSE is to cater to the needs of students who have demonstrated interest and aptitude in specific fields. These schools seek to discover, nurture and nurture the abilities of students, thereby enabling them to realize their full potential. SOSEs are choice-based schools in grades 9-12 that allow students to specialize in areas of study of their choice.