Online registration process from December 15th, check details of required documents

Delhi Nursery Admission 2022 will start from next week for the 2022-23 academic year. On December 15, the online registration process for nursery admissions to Delhi private schools and independent schools will begin shortly.

Until January 7, the application file for kindergarten children will be available at the school. The application fee will be charged 25 rupees, for 2022-23 admission. The parent or guardian of the children is free to decide whether or not to purchase a prospectus, the prospectus being optional.

Online registration for admission to Delhi nursery school will start on December 15, 2021 and the deadline for completing and submitting the nursery application form is January 7, 2022. After online registration, the list of admissions will be published. The date of the first admission list for preschool classes will be published on February 4, 2022.

For those who don’t know, the second admission list will also be posted. Therefore, the second nursery admission list will be published on February 21, 2022. However, the last day for the admission process is March 31, 2021.

What are the required documents for Delhi Nursery Admissions 2022

During the admission period to nursery classes, guardians or parents will need to bring important documents to proceed with the admission process. The documents required for Delhi Nursery admissions 2022-23 are passport-sized photographs. Thus, for the registration process, parents or guardians such as mother or father will need to submit passport size photographs.

The family photo is also compulsory for the admission of children. Thus, parents should bring a photo in which they are both present with their children. It is compulsory to bring proof of address to hand it over to the school. In addition, children’s birth certificate and aadhar card are also required for the admission process.

What are the admission criteria for Delhi nursery school

This schedule covers admissions to general category places (75%) in licensed and unsubsidized private schools in Delhi for Kindergarten, Kindergarten and Grade 1. The calendar of the remaining 25% of places reserved for students from economically weak sections (EWS) and disadvantaged categories will be published shortly.

According to the age standards for admission to kindergarten in 2022-2023, the minimum age for admission to kindergarten (kindergarten), pre-primary (KG) and class 1 must be three, four or five years as of March 31. , 2022.


Source link

Comments are closed.