Reaching the Japanese Schools Online Information Session for Fall 2022 Enrollment to be Held on August 25
The online Japanese language school will hold an online information session on Thursday, August 25 from 1:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Prior registration is required.
CHIYODA, TOKYO, JAPAN, August 11, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — The online Japanese language school “Attain Online Japanese (AOJ) Language School”, operated by Attain Corporation, will arrange online registration information session Thursday, August 25, from 1 a.m. to 2 a.m. Prior registration required. The session time is fixed for learners who live in the easy-to-reach European area.
AOJ Language School is an online Japanese language school operated by Attain Corporation, a long-time producer of online Japanese language materials. Students can enroll from anywhere in the world with an internet connection. The school offers twice-weekly live lessons from experienced Japanese teachers and on-demand materials that are accessible 24 hours a day, allowing learning to be tailored to the location and lifestyle of the student. student. The abundance of content, including teaching materials and lectures, and the nature of live lecture access, which allows students to immediately ask questions of their professors, are engaging, and the ease with which students can continue their studies leads to constant improvement. in their Japanese skills.
In April 2022, many students from all over the world enrolled in the first term of the program to study Japanese. Although the first group of students only study class i (for level N5), in response to the needs of future students around the world for courses at different levels, it was decided that in October, in addition introduction and i-class (for level N5), ro-class (for level N4) and ha-class (for level N3) will also be offered. In addition, in response to numerous requests from Japanese learners living in Europe, class hours will be significantly increased starting in the fall semester. This will make it even easier for students to participate based on the time zone of their area of residence.
During the 2nd information session, they will explain the AOJ language school, its program, school timetable, lesson plan, registration information and registration campaign. Although registration for October enrollment has already started, it is a good opportunity to ask questions directly to the school officials about the actual courses and the support provided. The event will take place late at night (Japan time) to facilitate the participation of those living in the European region. For more information and to register, please visit the website. You can also request information material or ask questions about the school via the website.
Date: Thursday, August 25, 2022, 1:00-2:00 a.m. (Japan time)
Reference time: UK time (GMT+1) August 24, 5:00-6:00 p.m.
Italy Time (GMT+2) August 24, 18:00-19:00
US Time (GMT-7) August 24, 9:00-10:00
(GMT-4) (GMT-4) August 24, 12:00-13:00
Method: Zoom (Zoom URL will be sent to those who have registered)
Language: The explanation will be given in English.
Contents: About AOJ Language School, Program and Course Overview, Admission Information
Registration: Please refer to the URL below and register by email or by filling out the form. They will send a separate notice to those who have registered.
Video of the briefing: https://youtu.be/nfp_vEHdyWk
No registration fees, first month free for all students, free tuition for those who continue their studies for 6 months and full support for passing the JLPT N2 for all students. For more details, click here!
i-class (for beginners in the study of the Japanese language and learning Japanese at level N5)
ro-class (Learn Japanese level JLPT N4)
ha-class (Learn Japanese level JLPT N3)
Official school website:
Information on registration for the fall semester:
Application Deadline Monday, September 12, 2022 Japan Time
School start date Saturday, October 1, 2022 Japan time
Online application form:
0 Admission fees
Monthly payment of 14,000 JPY (about 103 USD as of July 1, 2022) via PayPal or semi-annual prepayment by bank transfer
Tuition for the first month is free for all students enrolled in the fall semester. Students who study until the end of the semester will receive another month of tuition reimbursement.
– Attain Online Japanese Language School (AOJ) is a Japanese language school to study online.
– Live and video lectures allow students to access high-quality Japanese learning from anywhere in the world.
– Full support to pass JLPT N2. Even though students start learning as beginners, they can acquire JLPT N2 level Japanese in a minimum period of 2 years. Attain will fully support students until they pass the JLPT N2.
– Live lectures given by talented teachers qualified as Japanese instructors will make learning Japanese more fun and engaging. Each live lecture must be given in a small group. Students can join classes anywhere with an internet connection. Students can access recorded lessons even if they are away from live lessons.
– It is a place where students can meet Japanese learners from all over the world. They can also interact with other people from different cultures through learning Japanese.
– It supports all levels of Japanese language. Students can choose the level of Japanese lessons that suits them.
– AOJ Language School provides high quality Japanese learning for those who want to learn Japanese around the world. Attain does not require an admission fee to facilitate further study and students can choose to pay tuition monthly.
– Attain has a counseling office to help you study and work in Japan.
Source: Attain Corporation
AOJ Language School Administrative Office
Email: [email protected]
Headquarters: Nitten-Kanda Bldg. 17, Kanda-higashi-matsushita-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 101-0042, Japan