Registration for the introductory courses will begin on April 11
The Delhi government is preparing to start the application process for Sarvodaya Vidyalayas Entrance Classes for the 2022-23 academic session. The application process is expected to start on Monday, April 11, 2022. Application forms for entry class admissions i.e. Kindergarten, KG and Class 1 can be obtained from Sarvodaya Vidyalaya Schools , and the deadline for applying for admission will end on April 25, 2022.
Who are all eligible to apply?
- Children residing in Delhi within one kilometer of Sarvodaya Vidyalayas may be admitted
- For areas where Sarvodaya Vidyalayas are not available within a 1 km radius, children within a 3 km radius will also be eligible.
Sarvodaya Vidyalayas Admission for 2022-23 Session: Here’s How to Apply
- Interested applicants/their parents should go to the official website http://sarvodayavidyalaya.edu.in/
- On the home page, they will need to click on the ‘ONLINE ADMISSIONS 2022-2023’ tab
- Applicants will then be redirected to another page where the application form will be displayed
- Fill in the required details like class, mobile number, username, student name etc.
- Click submit to generate login credentials, post login, complete full admission form, attach documents and pay application fee
- After submission, the confirmation page will be displayed on the screen
- Applicants should download the page and print it for future reference
When and how to collect the application form in offline mode?
- Application forms will be available in the relevant Sarvodaya Vidyalayas in two shifts
- In the morning, it can be picked up between 8:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. then in the afternoon, it can be picked up between 2:30 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. It can only be collected on working days which are Monday to Friday.
Helpdesk set up for assistance
In a bid to provide assistance to parents, the Delhi Government’s Directorate of Education has set up help desks. It is expected to guide parents as they go through the admissions process. The help desk is made up of teachers and members of the school‘s management committee. Parents of applicants can have their application forms checked by members of the help desk. It should be noted that admission cannot be refused to any Divyang child, deprived child, refugee or asylum seeker, migrant or child in need of care and protection, due to the non-availability of essential documents at the time of admission. of submission to school. .