RTE TN School Admission 2022-23: Application Form posted at rte.tnschools.gov.in, apply by May 18
The Tamil Nadu Schools Registration Authority has released the online application forms for admission to private schools under the Right to Education Act 2009. Interested parents and guardians should note that the application process has already begun and will continue until May 18, 2022. All application forms must be submitted through the official website – rte.tnschools.gov.in. One can also view the list of schools from the same website by entering their district or school names.
TEN TN request form
The entire application form must be completed in five steps. Parents or guardians will first need to fill in personal information, parent information, contact details, upload documents and finally, select schools. Although the electronic copies of the documents must be uploaded when filling in the application forms, the hard copies of these must be submitted to the schools at the time of admission. For reference purposes, the direct link to complete the application form is attached below.
Click here for the RTE TN 2022-23 application form
It is not mandatory to complete the file in one go. One can enter details for a particular step and save the entries. Later, they can proceed to fill in the details for the remaining milestones in the closing date. However, to resume the application, it will be necessary to enter the application number and the password. A list of contact numbers has also been given per district to clear up any questions or doubts.
To be eligible for the LKG, the student must be born between August 01, 2018, for July 31, 2019. Similarly, the eligibility condition for the 1st the standard requires that the student be born between August 01, 2016 for July 31, 2017. While filling the application file for admission to RTE TN 2022-23 school, some essential documents will be requested, which have been mentioned below.
- Applicant’s photograph
- Birth certificate
- Aadhar or ration card from parent or guardian
- Income certificate for candidates belonging to the weakest section
- Community certificate for applicants from a disadvantaged group
- Disadvantaged group special category certificate
- The contestant’s photo must be 150px wide and 175px high and the image must not exceed 100 KB in size.
- The proof of birth of the student card and the parent must be in JPG/JPEG format with a maximum size of 1 MB.
- Parents and guardians should go through the list of competent authorities where certificates should be issued.
Subscribe for the latest updates