The AISSEE 2022 application process ends today, apply for admission to Sainik School on aissee.nta.nic.in
AISSEE 2022: As per recent updates, the National Testing Agency (NTA) will be terminating the application form for the 2022 All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination (AISSEE) today October 26. Students can complete the Sainik 2022 School Admission Application Form online at aissee.nta.nic.in. In addition, only those whose age is between 10 and 12 years old are eligible for admission to Sainik 2022 class 6 school while those between 13 and 15 years old can apply for AISSEE 2022 class 9 admission. NTA will organize AISSEE 2022 in paper and pen mode in 176 cities across India. The exam will take place on January 9, 2022. For admissions in class 6, the exam will take place from 2 pm to 4:30 pm and for admissions in 9, the exam will take place from 2 pm to 5 pm.
How to apply for AISSEE 2022?
As today is the last date to apply to AISSEE, students can fill out the form until 5:00 p.m. today while they can pay the application fee until 11:50 p.m. They also have the option to apply for admission to Sainik School 2022 in four schools by completing the online Sainik School admission form. Follow the steps on how to apply for AISSEE 2022 –
- Step 1: Go to the official website – aissee.nta.nic.in.
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on âApplicationâ link and login using email id and phone number.
- Step 3: Fill in the required details and click âSaveâ to generate the user ID and password and save it.
- Step 4: Upload the scanned copy of the passport-sized photo and signature of the applicant and pay the application fee.
- Step 5: Download the scanned copy of the documents.
- Step 6: A confirmation page will be generated.
- Step 7: Upload a passport sized photo and signature of the student and parents and click on the Submit tab.
Applicants will have to pay the application fee otherwise their form will be considered incomplete and their application will not be accepted. For SC / ST applicants the fee is Rs. 400 and for all others it is Rs. 500. Students can pay the fee by Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking. There will be an additional transaction fee of Rs. 30.
Entrance exam to all Indian schools Sainik 2022
The exam will take place in paper and pen mode for the 2022-23 academic year. After this written exam, the selected students will have to sit for the medical exam. Based on the results of the medical examination, the final merit list for admission to Sainik School 2022 will be published.