The last Japanese Schools Information Session Online for Fall 2022 Enrollment will be on September 7th
The online Japanese language school “AOJ Language School” will hold the 3rd online registration information session on September 7, from 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. (JST).
CHIYODA, TOKYO, JAPAN, August 25, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — The online Japanese language school “Attain Online Japanese (AOJ) Language School”, operated by Attain Corporation, will hold the 3rd online registration information session on September 7, from 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. This is the last academic information session before the start of the fall semester. Now is a good time for Japanese learners residing in Asia and those in Australia and other countries in Oceania to participate. Advance registration is required and can be done through the website.
AOJ Language School is an online Japanese language school operated by Attain Corporation, a long-time producer of online Japanese language materials. Students can enroll from anywhere in the world with an internet connection. The school offers live lessons twice a week from experienced Japanese teachers and on-demand materials accessible 24 hours a day, making it possible to tailor learning to the location and lifestyle of the student. student. The abundance of content, including teaching materials and lectures, and the nature of live lecture access, which allows students to immediately ask questions of their professors, are engaging, and the ease with which students can continue their studies leads to constant improvement. in their Japanese skills.
In April 2022, many students from all over the world enrolled in the first term of the program to study Japanese. Although the first group of students study in the beginner class “i-class” in response to requests from future students around the world for courses at different levels, it was decided that in October, in addition to the level of introduction and beginner level “i-class”, beginner level “ro-class” and intermediate level “ha-class” will also be offered. Additionally, in response to numerous requests from Japanese learners living in different time zones around the world, we have decided to significantly increase the number of class hours starting in the fall semester. Students will be able to attend classes at times that suit them, no matter where in the world they live.
In the 3rd information session, we will explain the AOJ language school, its program, school timetable, lesson plan, admission information and registration campaign. Although registration for October enrollment has already begun, this is a good opportunity to ask questions directly to school officials about actual classes and support details.
With the application deadline for the second JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test) of 2022 approaching September 15 (Japan time), this is an ideal opportunity for those who wish to maintain their motivation while studying in an environment where they can pose questions to their teachers. from the comfort of their homes. Please refer to our website for detailed information and application. You can also request information material or ask questions about the school via the website.
Date: September 7, 2022, 7:00-8:00 p.m. (Japan time)
Singapore September 7, 6:00-7:00 p.m.
Sydney (Australia) September 7, 8:00-9:00 p.m.
Berlin (Germany) September 7, 12:00-1:00 p.m.
New York (USA) September 7, 6:00-7:00
Method: Zoom (Zoom URL will be sent to those who have registered)
Language: The explanation will be given in English.
Contents: About AOJ Language School, Program and Course Overview, Admission Information
Registration: Please refer to the URL below and register by email or by filling out the form. We will send a separate notice to those who have registered.
Video of the briefing: https://youtu.be/UKf7NtL9naU
The registration campaign for the fall semester is underway!
No registration fees, first month free for all students, another month of tuition free for those who continue their studies for 6 months, and full JLPT N2 support for all students. For more details, click here!
i-class (for beginners in the study of the Japanese language and learning Japanese at level N5)
ro-class (Learn Japanese level JLPT N4)
ha-class (Learn Japanese level JLPT N3)
Official school website:
Information on registration for the fall semester:
Registration deadline; September 12, 2022, Japan time
School start date: October 1, 2022 Japan time
Online application form:
0 Admission fees
Monthly payment of 14,000 JPY (about 103 USD as of July 1, 2022) via PayPal or semi-annual prepayment by bank transfer
– Attain Online Japanese Language School (AOJ) is a Japanese language school to study online.
– Live and video lectures allow students to access high-quality Japanese learning from anywhere in the world.
– Full support to pass JLPT N2. Even though students start learning as beginners, they can acquire JLPT N2 level Japanese in a minimum period of 2 years. Attain will fully support students until they pass the JLPT N2.
– Live lectures given by talented teachers qualified as Japanese instructors will make learning Japanese more fun and engaging. Each live lecture must be given in a small group. Students can join classes anywhere with an internet connection. Students can access recorded lessons even if they are away from live lessons.
– It is a place where students can meet Japanese learners from all over the world. They can also interact with other people from different cultures through learning Japanese.
– It supports all levels of Japanese language. Students can choose the level of Japanese lessons that suits them.
– AOJ Language School provides high quality Japanese learning for those who want to learn Japanese around the world. Attain does not require an admission fee to facilitate further study and students can choose to pay tuition monthly.
– Attain has a counseling office to help you study and work in Japan.
Source: Attain Corporation
AOJ Language School Administrative Office
Email: [email protected]
Headquarters: Nitten-Kanda Bldg. 17, Kanda-higashi-matsushita-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 101-0042, Japan
19:00 September 7 Japan Time 3rd School Information Session for Fall Semester [AOJ Language School]